Friday, January 28, 2011

What I am Thankful For


This Thanksgiving passed and I realized when our family was at the dinner table we never said what we were thankful for. So around Christmas time I asked if the we could go around the table and say what we should have said during Turkey Day! Things got emotional and then turned funny really fast of course due to Jackie (one of the funniest people I have ever met)! But after all was said and done my favorite words came from Jackie herself. She said it took her a while to figure it out but she realized her sisters were her best friends. I of course already felt this towards her being the youngest sister, but I will never forget what she said! This month alone has been sad for a few families I know losing loved ones so I wanted to add this post to remember that there is nothing like your Family and tell them you LOVE them every single day!

1 comment: