Friday, January 28, 2011

My Daily Savior

A few years ago my old Bible study teacher Mrs Reynolds gave me this daily devotional " Battlefield of the Mind". This is the second time I am reading it after trying other devotionals that next clicked with me. I love this book! My bed of all places is where I think okay stress the MOST. It is so perfect that the second I open my eyes in the morning and already the wheels are turning I grab my book on my nightstand. I swear it knows what I need to read! The other morning was my favorite and I even got to share it with my sister because she really needed to hear it too! The devotional was all about you controlling your mind and not letting your mind control you! God is here and with you everyday so there is nothing to stress or worry about! I recommend this book to everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment